London Beer Bundle
Made by Craved
CURATED BY CRAVED IN LONDON
WHY IT'S CRAVED
This delicious collection will be a surefire hit with the beer lover in your life. It's packed with a variety of beers made by some of London's finest craft producers, from Richmond to Peckham, and there's something in here for anyone who loves craft beer. And what would a beer tasting be without a pub snack (or two)? Warning: the moreish crisps in this collection wont stick around for long.
- Five Points Pale made by Five Points Brewing Company
- Wu Gang Chops the Tree made by Pressure Drop Brewery
- Pale Ale Shuffle made by Partizan Brewery
- Notting Hill Amber made by Moncada Brewery
- Petersham Porter made by Kew Brewery
- Red Brick Rye made by Brick Brewery
- Sweet Potato, Cheese & Jalapeno Crisps made by Leighton Brown
MEDIUM (all of the above plus):
- Railway Porter made by Five Points Brewing Company
- Richmond Rye made by Kew Brewery
- CRATE Lager made by CRATE Brewery
- Pale Fire made by Pressure Drop Brewery
- Peckham Pils made by Brick Brewery
- CRATE IPA made by CRATE Brewery
- Firey Habanero Biltong made by The Biltong Company
LARGE (all of the above plus):
- Notting Hill Pale made by Moncada Brewery
- Blenheim Black made by Brick Brewery
- Five Points IPA made by Five Points Brewing Company
- Botanic Amber made by Kew Brewery
- Bosko IPA made by Pressure Drop Brewery
- Notting Hill Sour made by Moncada Brewery
- Roasted Nuts made by Rickson's Nuts
All of our products are made in very small batches so sometimes we run out. If this is the case, we will replace it with something equal in value and deliciousness.
PACKAGING & GIFT MESSAGE
Choose between our elegant paper gift bag or our beautiful handmade solid wood crate with laser engraving. All of the products inside are individually wrapped packaged in wood wool. All our packaging materials are 100% recyclable.
We also include a hand-written gift message at no additional cost - you'll be asked for one as you complete your order.
Craved curates craft food and drink made in Britain. We work with and support the nation's most exciting independent producers. We believe in craft, flavour, and supporting the people behind the product.