Experimental Beer Bundle
Made by Craved
CURATED BY CRAVED IN LONDON
WHY IT'S CRAVED
For the adventurous type, we went out and found some of the tastiest alternative craft beers around. Filled with a six-pack of uniquely brewed microbrews, from Partizan's Lemon & Thyme Saison to Moncada's Notting Hill Sour, this gift is for the beer lover who likes a little something different.
- Notting Hill Sour made by Moncada Brewery
- Hopped Mead made by Gosnell's in Peckham
- Wu Gang Chops the Tree made by Pressure Drop Brewing
- Botanic Amber made by Kew Brewery
- Blenheim Black made by Brick Brewery
- Lemon & Thyme Saison made by Partizan Brewing
- Firey Habanero Biltong made by the Biltong Company
All of our products are made in very small batches so sometimes we run out. If this is the case, we will replace it with something equal in value and deliciousness.
PACKAGING & GIFT MESSAGE
Choose between our elegant paper gift bag or our beautiful handmade solid wood crate with laser engraving. All of the products inside are individually wrapped packaged in wood wool. All our packaging materials are 100% recyclable.
We also include a hand-written gift message at no additional cost - you'll be asked for one as you complete your order.
Craved curates craft food and drink made in Britain. We work with and support the nation's most exciting independent producers. We believe in craft, flavour, and supporting the people behind the product.