Terms and conditions - Instagram competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Craved Ltd (company no. 08862832)] whose registered office is at 11b Dock Street, London, England, E1 8JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Craved and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
5.1 The competition will run on Instagram from 06/12/2018 to 11.59pm on 09/12/2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5.2 The entrant must follow the @cravedfoods Instagram account, like the competition post and comment - tagging up to three friends in order to enter.
5.3 For each friend tagged the person will be eligible for an additional chance to win - one friend = one chance, two friends = two chances, three friends = three chances. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Craved’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
7. Craved reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is a small London Beer Bundle in a handmade wooden crate valued at £53 and includes the following items:
Five Points Pale made by Five Points Brewing Company
Wu Gang Chops the Tree made by Pressure Drop Brewery
Pale Ale Shuffle made by Partizan Brewery
Notting Hill Amber made by Moncada Brewery
Petersham Porter made by Kew Brewery
Peckham Rye made by Brick Brewery
Sweet Potato, Cheese, & Jalapeno Crisps made by Leighton Brown
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram on 09/12/18. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.