Head of Digital Marketing
We are Craved, curators of craft food and drink made in Britain. We’re a funded e-commerce start-up with the mission to disrupt the UK food and drinks sector, bring our customers unique, tasty food and drink, and support independent British producers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're currently looking for a bright and driven Head of Digital Marketing to join the team and work directly with the founder to continue to grow customer acquisition and scale the business rapidly.
This is an early stage startup environment which requires a sharp and self-motivated individual who can learn quickly and is not afraid to take the lead. You’ll be looking for much more than a 9-5 job are excited about the opportunity to build the next big thing.
In return you will be awarded with share options to give you a stake in the business and share in the success you help to create over time. This is an opportunity to join the organisation at an early stage, shape our future, and be part of building Craved into a national brand.
Generally, the candidate we’re looking for will have:
- Previous startup experience and a passion for building great things
- A very hands-on approach, and ability to learn new skills and execute quickly
- An ability to organise their own work with a process-driven approach and a meticulous attention to detail
- Very strong numerical analytical skills
- Experience of scaling customer acquisition using Google and Facebook PPC, ideally for a growing B2C business
- A strong understanding of SEO, ability to optimise and integrate with PPC campaigns
- A strong ability to analyse data and use insights to optimise the efficiency of campaigns (we use Google Analytics and KISSMetrics)
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Develop overall marketing strategy directly together with the CEO
- Lead day to day implementation, execution, and reporting of marketing strategy
- Managing marketing budget and spend, optimising campaigns against metrics including ROI, CPA, and LTV metrics across a range of acquisition channels
- Scale the marketing function over time and build a team around you
Other highly valuable but non-essential skills:
- Hands on experience of working with lean startup methodology
- PR experience of communicating with journalists in a startup context
- Previous experience of working with the Shopify platform
- Coding in HTML/Java
- Digital Photography skills
- Development of marketing collateral using Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion for craft food and drink
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Startup salary and generous share options dependent on experience and preference
- The opportunity to disrupt the food and drink industry in a positive way
- Creative freedom: an exciting opportunity to set the direction and be an integral part of the success of a start-up
- The chance to be part of building a food and drink success story with long-term rewards
- A no-bullshit, friendly, and flexible environment
- Generous holiday policy
- Friday afternoon beers and regular craft food and drink tastings
Please apply with a CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will interview for the role on a continuous basis and close the application process when we find the right candidate. We are a small team and will therefore only be able to get back to successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within a week your application has unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.