We are Craved, curators of craft food and drink made in Britain. We’re a start-up with the mission to disrupt the UK food and drinks sector, bring our customers unique, tasty food and drink, and support independent British producers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're currently looking for a bright and driven Creative to join the team and work with the Head of Digital Marketing and the Founder to spread the word about Craved scale the business rapidly.
This is an early stage startup environment which requires a sharp and self-motivated individual who can learn quickly and is not afraid to take the lead. You’ll be looking for much more than a 9-5 job are excited about the opportunity to build the next big thing.
This is an opportunity to join the organisation at an early stage, shape our future, and be part of building Craved into a national brand.
Generally, the candidate we’re looking for will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a creative marketing role, either in an agency or in-house
- A strong determination to create exceptional content that is distinct and eloquent
- Experience of crafting inspiring campaigns and content with demonstrable business impact, ideally for a digital B2C business
- Startup experience and a passion for building great things
- A very hands-on approach, and ability to learn new skills quickly
- An ability to organise their work with a process-driven approach and a meticulous attention to detail
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Create focused, idea-driven integrated campaigns across website, search, social, email, and print
- Design executions and collateral for web, e-mail, social, and occasional print in line with campaign objectives
- Photograph product and lifestyle settings both in studio and on location
- Shoot and edit video telling the stories of our producers and of Craved
- Build excellent relationships with, and support our community of craft producers
- Help to source, taste, and select new products for our continuously expanding range of craft food and drink
Other highly valuable but non-essential skills:
- UX design experience
- A strong understanding of SEO
- Coding in HTML/Java
- A passion for craft food and drink
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Startup salary and the potential for share options in the business
- The opportunity to disrupt the food and drink industry in a positive way
- Creative freedom: an exciting opportunity to set the direction and be an integral part of the success of a start-up
- The chance to be part of building a food and drink success story
- A no-bullshit, friendly, and flexible environment
- Generous holiday policy
- Friday afternoon beers and regular craft food and drink tastings
Please apply with a CV, portfolio, and cover note outlining how you’ve engaged audiences in the past, to email@example.com.
We will interview for the role on a continuous basis and close the application process when we find the right candidate. We are a small team and will therefore only be able to get back to successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within a week your application has unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.