Corporate Sales Internship
We are Craved, curators of craft food and drink made in Britain. We’re a funded e-commerce start-up with the mission to disrupt the UK food and drinks sector, bring our customers unique, tasty food and drink, and support independent British producers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're currently looking for a charismatic and driven Corporate Sales Intern to join the team and work directly with the CEO and founder to continue to scale the business rapidly.
This is an early stage startup environment which requires a sharp and self-motivated individual who can learn quickly and is not afraid to take the lead. In return you will have the full experience of working in an early stage startup and build the skills needed to succeed in this environment.
This is an opportunity to join the organisation at an early stage, receive close mentorship and learn from the management team, and be part of building Craved into a national brand.
Generally, the candidate we’re looking for will have
- A strong sales track record, ideally in a startup context
- A very hands-on approach, and ability to learn new skills and execute quickly
- An ability to organise their own work with a process-driven approach and meticulous attention to detail
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Contribute to the company’s B2B sales efforts working directly with the CEO and founder
- Build excellent relationships with both prospective clients
- Be the face of a challenger brand on a conservative market that is ripe for innovation
- Keep track of and organise sales using our CRM (Pipedrive)
- Use sales funnel metrics to continuously learn how to convert leads with increased efficiency
- Contribute to the development and execution of our B2B digital marketing and PR strategy across channels
Other highly valuable but non-essential skills:
- Previous startup experience and a passion for building great things
- Experience of B2B sales with a low-value, high-volume deal flow
- Experience of working with high-end gifting, food and drink
- Previous experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform
- A passion for craft food and drink
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- All expenses paid, including travel and lunch expenses
- The opportunity to disrupt the food and drink industry in a positive way
- A no-bullshit, friendly, and flexible environment
- The chance to be part of building a food and drink success story
- Friday afternoon beers and regular craft food and drink tastings
Please apply with a CV and cover note. The precise starting date and duration of the internship is less important to us than finding the right candidate. There is an opportunity to turn the internship into a permanent full-time position but this highly dependent on individual and business performance and by no means guaranteed.
We will interview for the role on a continuous basis and close the application process when we find the right candidate. We are a small team and will therefore only be able to get back to successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within a week your application has unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.