We are Craved, curators of craft food and drink made in Britain. We’re a funded e-commerce start-up with the mission to disrupt the UK food and drinks sector, bring our customers unique, tasty food and drink, and support independent British producers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're currently looking for a bright and driven Acquisition Marketer with strong PPC and analytics experience to join the team and work with the Founder to accelerate customer acquisition and to continue to scale the business rapidly.
This is an early stage startup environment which requires a sharp and self-motivated individual who can learn quickly and is not afraid to take the lead. You’ll be looking for much more than a 9-5 job are excited about the opportunity to build the next big thing.
In return you will be awarded with share options to give you a stake in the business and share in the success you help to create over time. This is an opportunity to join the organisation at an early stage, shape our future, and be part of building Craved into a national brand.
Generally, the candidate we’re looking for will have:
- 3+ years of experience scaling customer acquisition through search and social PPC, ideally for a growing B2C business
- A strong ability to analyse data and use insights to optimise the efficiency of campaigns (we use Google Analytics and KISSMetrics)
- Experience of integrating SEO strategy with PPC campaigns
- A very hands-on approach, and ability to learn new skills and execute quickly
- An ability to organise their own work with a process-driven approach and a meticulous attention to detail
- Very strong numerical analytical skills
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Continuously develop and test acquisition marketing strategy
- Lead day to day implementation, execution, and reporting of our acquisition strategy
- Managing budget and spend, optimising campaigns against metrics including ROI, CPA, and LTV metrics across a range of acquisition channels
Other highly valuable but non-essential skills:
- Previous startup experience and a passion for building great things
- Hands on experience of lean startup methodology
- Coding in HTML/Java
- Technical SEO expertise
- A passion for craft food and drink
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Startup salary and generous share options dependent on experience
- The opportunity to disrupt the food and drink industry in a positive way
- Creative freedom: an exciting opportunity to set the direction and be an integral part of the success of a growing start-up
- The chance to be part of building a food and drink success story with long-term rewards
- A no-bullshit, friendly, and flexible environment
- Generous holiday policy
- Friday afternoon beers and regular craft food and drink tastings
Please apply with a CV and cover note. We will interview for the role on a continuous basis and close the application process when we find the right candidate.
We are a small team and will therefore only be able to get back to successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within a week your application has unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.