The Cheese Knees
Made by Craved
CURATED BY CRAVED IN LONDON
WHY IT'S CRAVED
Far from your average cheese board, this is our curated selection of our favourite farmhouse cheeses from some of the best cheese makers in Britain.
From Just Jane, a matured cheddar from Lymn Bank Farm, to the irresistibly creamy Colston Bassett from the Colston Bassett Creamery, along with Plain Tasty’s moreish caraway & black pepper sourdough crisps, the small option in this collection is packed with some great savoury treats.
Why not pack in even more cheesy goodness such as the rich golden cenarth from Caws Cenarth Cheese and Hampshire Cheeses’ exquisite tunworth and opt for the cheese board to end all cheese boards in our large size.
- Just Jane Cheddar made by Lymn Bank Farm
- Colston Bassett made by Colston Bassett Creamery
- Innes Brick made by Neal's Yard Dairy
- Caraway & Black Pepper Sourdough Crisps made by Plain Tasty
- Pear, Date & Ale Chutney made by England Preserves
- Golden Cenarth made by Caws Cenarth Cheese
- Tunworth made by Hampshire Cheeses
- Bix made by Nettlebed Creamery
- Fife Cut Traditional Oatcakes made by Your Piece Baking Company
All of our products are made in very small batches so sometimes we run out. If this is the case, we will replace it with something equal in value and deliciousness.
This is a fresh product and we recommend you refrigerate the products on arrival and consume within one week of delivery.
PACKAGING & GIFT MESSAGE
Choose between our elegant gift box or our beautiful handmade solid wood crate with laser engraving. All of the products inside are individually wrapped packaged in wood wool. All our packaging materials are 100% recyclable.
We also include a hand-written gift message at no additional cost - you'll be asked for one as you complete your order.
Craved curates craft food and drink made in Britain. We work with and support the nation's most exciting independent producers. We believe in craft, flavour, and supporting the people behind the product.